Job ID: DS1011
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 8-10 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning – Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products – Clonizo’ (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the – Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
- Overall data analytics strategy and business development.
- Responsible for providing thought leadership and support to the team to develop best in class analytics solutions for clients.
- Responsible for managing existing relationships with multiple clients in various industries.
- Responsible for account mining and developing new client relationships.
- Responsible for creating a presence in the global analytics space.
- Responsible for working closely with the senior management in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Responsible for resource planning, hiring and thought leadership.
- Manage a team of data Scientists.
- Lead team members, including personal development and set work direction.
- Group development by building expertise in new domains and processes.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Responsible for productivity, utilization and quality of output of the group.
- Development of training modules and imparting training to the group.
- Lead multiple analytics engagements and responsible for delivering the analytics solutions required across multiple clients & projects.
- Provide thought leadership in a number of areas, including predictive modeling, customer segmentation, reporting & analysis, data processing and cleansing.
- Demonstrate strong functional expertise by providing content leadership on projects.
- Hands-on experience in implementing machine learning algorithms.
- Improve existing delivery processes and lead automation where applicable.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MA Economics/ MSc Statistics/Math or any other relevant degree.
- 5+ yrs. of relevant experience in data science.
- Hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is a must.
- Team and client management experience.
- Experience on multiple predictive modeling techniques Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Neural Networks etc.
- Experience in Power BI (reports and dashboards) and Tableau·
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: email@example.com