Cloud Sales Manager
Location: Gurugram / Mumbai
Job ID: CS3008
Job Type: Full time
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo' (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will work with the sales team to identify advanced analytics services and solutions opportunities across various domains on top Cloud service providers – AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud.
- Effectively navigate through the sales org of multi-cloud services providers (AWS, MS Azure and Google Cloud) to identify key partner success enablement heads to build relationships with.
- Cultivate and nurture the above-mentioned such relationships to drive incremental revenue opportunities.
- Identify and develop new, large-scale, big-ticket sales opportunities for lead generation through cloud partners.
- Develop and manage sales pipelines by identifying new leads and opportunities for on-cloud services and solutions in key target markets of Transorg.
- Liaise with both internal (pre-sales solutions consulting, analytics operations and products/technology teams) and external teams (cloud partners) teams to ensure that the most appropriate and relevant solutions are offered to prospective clients.
- Independently manage, drive and liaison
- Leads qualifications, identification of sales opportunities and/or identification of target accounts on cloud.
- With internal analytics operations, solutions development, pre-sales solutions consulting, analytics operations and products/technology teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of prospective clients’ technical requirements that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to create and deploy brand awareness and lead generation strategic interventions, promotions, and lead generation campaigns.
- Audit and provide thought leadership on development of different sales and marketing collaterals such as case studies and whitepapers of Transorg’s cloud-based services and solutions.
- all interactions with prospective clients to ensure deal closures.
- Coordinate the preparation of materials to result in a completed proposal.
- Present and defend proposals to prospective clients; resolve all technical and commercial objections along with appropriate internal teams/business heads at Transorg.
- Represent TransOrg at key networking and learning events organized by the above-mentioned cloud services companies for sales pipeline building, relationship nurturing and competitive landscaping.
- Monitor top industry trends and shifts in ML, AI, and advanced analytics on the cloud to help identify new capabilities that need to be developed internally at TransOrg to remain competitive and differentiated in multi-cloud environments.
- Excellent and proven sales experience in alternate sales channel management
- Demonstrated sales experience of services and solutions in at least two cloud services providers – AWS, MS Azure and/or Google Cloud (data science, advanced analytics, ML-based services sales experience is ideal and will differentiate you from others but is not mandatory).
- Ideally some experience in front-ending, starting, cultivating, and nurturing relationships with India’s top CXOs and top-decision makers across top corporates from at least any two verticals like Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, FMCG, Hospitality, Aviation, Telecom.
- A strong work ethic (work effectively during office hours) and follow deadlines without the need of reminders.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with good communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Strong business understanding and knowledge of the analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of commonly used Sales and solution selling concepts, practices, policies and procedures.
- Self-starting with solid follow-through, multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills.
- Should be capable of independently driving engagement with senior decision making authorities.
- Prefer functional experience of cloud platform (AWS or Azure).
2-4 years of experience in cloud service partnership management and on-cloud services sales experience from top data science or consulting firms, with a long-term interest in the analytics the space.
Undergraduate in technical fields / MBA preferred. Candidates from other streams who are really interested in analytics may also apply (should then be open to put additional effort during the initial period to ramp up their skills and understanding).
You will be exposed to the business consulting side in the analytics service domain and work with a great team that comes with an excellent pedigree and varied work experiences.
You will understand the analytics solutions for different business problems and industry domains, have constant interaction with the top leadership, have opportunities to interact with clients and the operations team to understand how the solutions are implemented.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org