Job ID: DE2008
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2-6 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo' (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
This position is for a Data Engineer with an experience in SQL/NoSQL, Cloud, Hadoop and/or Spark platforms
- Design and implement data engineering projects.
- Integrate multiple data sources to create data lake/data mart Perform data ingestion and ETL processes using SQL, Scoop, Spark or Hive
- Knowledge of new components and various emerging technologies in on-premises and Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams: infrastructure, network and database
- Work with various teams to setup and manage users, secure and govern platforms and data and maintain business continuity through contingency plans (data archiving etc.)
- Monitor job performances, manage file system/disk-space, cluster & database connectivity, log files, manage backup/security and troubleshoot various user issues
- Design, implement, test and document performance benchmarking strategy for platforms as well as for different use cases
- Setup, administer, monitor, tune, optimize and govern large scale implementations
- Implement machine learning models on real time input data stream
- Drive customer communication during critical events and participate/lead various operational improvement initiatives
Education & Skills Summary
- 2 - 6 years relevant experience in data engineering
- Exposure to any or all latest data engineering ecosystem platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloudera and Data bricks
- Sound knowledge of Python/Scala/Java
- Good knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases and data warehouse concepts
- Hands on experience of working on databases such as Sql Servers, PostgreSql, Cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Sound knowledge on Spark, HDFS/HIVE/HBASE, Shell Scripting, and Spark Streaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient with data ingestion tools like Sqoop, flume, talend, and Kafka
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: email@example.com