BDM Informatica Developer – Data Engineer/Sr.Data Engineer
Job ID: DE2009
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2-6 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions
to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products -
Clonizo' (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by
the CIO Review magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
TransOrg is seeking a highly skilled Informatica BDM Developer- Sr. Data Engineer/Data Engineer who has experience with ETL
Informatica, SQL, Scoop, Hadoop, Spark, and Hive.
- Develop, implement and take the responsibility for setting up Informatica BDM tool & Hadoop cluster environment.
- Implement Informatica BDM mappings for extracting data from DWH to Data Lake.
- Creating customized BDM mappings/workflows for incremental using Informatica Developer and deploy them as part of an
application on Data Integration service for the native execution or push down using the Hive/Blaze/Spark execution engines.
- Design & development of BDM mappings in Hive/Spark/Blaze mode for large volumes of INSERT/UPDATE.
- Medium to complex quality rule design, development and implementation patterns with cleansing, parsing, standardization, validation, etc.
- Responsible for peer-review of mappings and workflows when required.
- Develop Hive tables and queries.
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
- Be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Interact with clients and convert business problem into system requirements.
- Lead a delivery process across multiple client engagements.
- Collaborate with multiple on-shore and off-shore teams.
Education & Skills Summary
- 2-6years’ experience in BDM Informatica with experience in big data technologies.
- Experience of working of enterprise big data distribution such as cloudera, hortonworks or MapR.
- Hands on experience with Data Profiling/ Data Quality using Informatica Developer, BDM and MDM toolset.
- Hands on experience of working with HDFS, HiveQL, BDM Informatica, Spark, HBase, Impala and other big data technologies.
- Experience of design & development of BDM mappings in Hive mode for large volumes of INSERT/UPDATE.
- Experience in complex ETL Mappings to load data using transformations such as Source Qualifier, Sorter, Aggregator,
Expression, Joiner, Dynamic Lookup, and Connected and unconnected lookups, Filters, Sequence, Router and Update Strategy.
- Configure the sessions & workflows for recovery and with high availability.
- Experience in delivering data pipelines using Cloudera distributions.
- Excellent knowledge of performance tuning in SQL and Informatica.
- Knowledge of tools such as Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Catalog.
- Knowledge of Cloudera Navigator.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org