Analytics Lead- CPG and Retail Analytics
Job ID: DS1006
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 5+ years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning - Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions
to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products - Clonizo'
(customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review
magazine as the - Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
What do we expect from you?
- CPG domain knowledge with in-depth understanding of areas like Market Mix Modeling, Trade Promotion Optimization, Demand
Forecasting, Inventory optimization, Supply Chain Analytics, New product launch strategy, Pricing etc.
- Design, development and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
- Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
- Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques
and software. This role requires:
- Data exploration, statistical/ predictive modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
What do you need to excel at?
- Deep understanding of CPG and Retail industry
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to
company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
What are we looking for?
- Experience about CPG and retail industry preferably in context to India and South East Asia
- Bachelor's in Statistics, Economics, Math’s, Computer Science, or related quantitative degree preferably from reputed institute.
- Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest, boosting, Neural network etc.
- Experience of managing a team of at least 5+ members.
- Experience of stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with unstructured data and text analytics.
- Must have a passion for data, structured and unstructured.
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience with R/Python and SQL is must.
- Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org