Job ID: PR5009
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 1-3 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning – Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products – Clonizo’ (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the – Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
What is expected
- 1-2 years of work experience in web analytics, like Google/Adobe analytics.
- Should be able to drive end to end tag implementation and can audit the same for better tracking
- Recommended to understand personalization, recommendation system and loyalty in the context of user tracking and reporting, and is able to suggest better tracking strategy for the same
- Hands on experience in creating dashboards, reports and user defined segments /dimensions.
- Ability to conduct deep dive analysis over customer journey, page drop off analysis, customer segmentation coupled with relevant KPIs.
- QA validation of data capture in pre-production and production environment.
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams to improve digital experience
Who will be Preferred
- Adobe Analytics (Omniture) experience and certified professionals
- SQL/SAS/R or Statistical Modelling experience.
What you’ll do
- Implement best industry practices in web analytics reporting and analysis. You will recommend best KPI measurement tactics in line with business goal.
- Deliver practical and actionable insights & recommendations based upon marketing intelligence
- Responsible for tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and identify areas of improvements to provide a better user experience.
- Exploring data and building reporting model for campaign analytics, which will drive company decisions.
- Understanding high-volume and high-dimensionality data from various sources and creating insightful dashboards using Tableau, Adobe Analytics, etc. and provide recommendations.
- Collaboration with various business stakeholders in scoping out analytics implementation for new initiatives.
- Responsible for testing various digital products such as website, app, chatbot, etc. and coming up
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org