Job ID: CS3002
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2-4 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning – Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products – Clonizo’ (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the – Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
What your day will look like at TransOrg?
- Understand and match TransOrg’s capabilities with the business requirements of target audience/industries to create relevant marketing content and target prospective clients via traditional and digital mediums such as emails, social media, webinars, PR, SEO, SEM.
- Develop and execute quarterly marketing plans with timelines, budgets and strategies. Regularly share ROI on these strategies and campaigns.
- Create SEO optimized content such as case studies, blogs and newsletters through in-depth keyword & audience research.
- Evaluate & manage database vendors, freelance content writers, and graphic designers for support in creation of marketing content.
- Manage database growth and data enrichment for account based marketing and personalized campaigns to key personas including CXOs, functional/departmental heads and other senior executives/stakeholders at target client accounts.
- Execute email, social media and digital marketing campaigns for demand generation.
- Manage TransOrg’s website in terms of layout, content, and tracking website traffic. Regularly share insights on traffic, conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Collaborate with sales teams to get market insights and with operations teams to understand new use cases across existing and past projects.
- Create sales collaterals such as brochures and case studies. Manage centralized knowledge repository for smooth operations.
- Develop and execute the social media strategy. Manage all social media accounts of TransOrg. Regularly share ROI on these accounts.
- Regularly monitor competitors’ websites, events, and social media accounts to formulate tactical and strategic marketing campaigns.
What you need to be to be great at TransOrg
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is required, a master’s degree is a plus
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in marketing of advanced analytics, data science, AI, and/or consultative services to CXOs, senior functional heads such as SVPs, VPs, EVPs, Directors, Global Heads in functions such as marketing, sales, analytics, operations, risk, operations, technology, innovation, digital transformation, data engineering, data science, machine learning, AI etc. at large corporates and enterprise client accounts is required
- Marketing of technology products in data science, ML, AI, RPA space to large corporates and enterprise client accounts is a plus
- Basic understanding of at least 2-3 industries such as banking, financial services, insurance, telecom, retail, CPG, hospitality, healthcare, automotive & manufacturing
- Experience and exposure to one or more markets including India, North America, APAC, or Middle East is ideal
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience of writing at least two online publicly referenceable links to samples of your work such as case studies, blogs, newsletters are required
- Hands on experience in tools such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, Canva, Google Analytics, YAMM, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and WordPress CMS is required
- Passionate about marketing & communication – a go-getter, independent thinker
- Self-starter who owns and follows through execution requiring limited supervision
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with ease
- Effectively liaisons with external and internal stakeholders and influence others to get the work done
- Works well in unstructured work environments
- Presently work-from-home but required to work full-time from Gurgaon officelocation in the long-run
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: email@example.com