Our client, a leading food and beverages company, was facing challenges in making critical business decisions quickly due to lack of sales and marketing insights. Client wanted to build dashboards with advanced analytics capabilities to see the overall performance of the company and understand how different components of revenue, sales, and media are interacting with each other at the most granular level.
TransOrg Analytics built integrated brand health dashboards by using the mix of AWS components and Tableau.
The dashboards were made to monitor ~15 KPIs and also had below features:
- Functionality to deep dive and analyse own and competitor brands/ segments.
- Visualization across:
- Time-periods (month, quarter and year)
- Brands (segments, sub-segments, product groups)
- Locations (states, regions and National)
- Critical insights on sales, GRP distributions, sub-brand contributions and marketing effectiveness at multiple levels.
- Quick decision making and turn around time (TAT).
- identified patterns that helped client to generate maximum profits.
- Integrating primary data, secondary data with different components of revenue, sales, and media at a single platform helped the client to eventually prepare data for advanced analytics solutions such as price analytics, demand forecasting etc.