Job ID: DE2010
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 4-6 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning – Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products – Clonizo’ (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the – Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
What do we expect from you?
- Develop best in class capability of deploying self-running and learning framework for ML/DL model across cloud platform
- Provide strategic direction and technical expertise to meet data architecture needs
- Contribute to the development of data policies, governance and implementation plans, and conceptual and logical data models
- Work to assess data architectures to determine overall effectiveness and compliance with data strategy, enterprise requirements, and objectives
- Review and comment on data solutions designed by IT project teams, and support requirements development
- Research the implementation of data standards for interoperability, quality, and entity and data attributes
- Play a key role in cloud migration strategy with focus on single/multi cloud, best possible tools/service on cloud, design architecture
- Should be able to leverage Dev ops environment like GitHub, Docker, and Kubernetes etc. to deploy/orchestrate the models
- Establish rail roads of continuous data flow and transmission of insights to business especially in real time environment.
- Help come up with framework on cost optimization while running various process on cloud basis analytics job execution
- Instrumental in designing dev ops capability of the analytics group, which can lead to making “data as first citizen” in the organization
- Regular interaction with technology, analytics and business stakeholders to ensure the analytics use case pipeline are prioritised basis organization priority and impact
- Enforcing data architecture standards, procedures and policies to ensure consistency across different program and project implementations
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative degree
- 6-9 years of professional experience as a Data Architect, Data Engineer or related role developing conceptual, logical, and preliminary physical models for an enterprise
- 4+ years of experience in Industry 4.0 initiatives and/or other aspects of corporate data management; e.g. Data Governance, Data Security, AI/ML, Data DevOps
- Strong knowledge on BI and ETL
- Well versed with any cloud platform AWS/Azure/GCP. AWS is a plus.
- Experience on CRM projects, Master Data Management projects, data cleansing projects, data de-duplication
- In-depth hands-on experience on AWS Glue with workflows to build ETL pipelines, Automate Scheduling
- In depth experience on Spark with Scala, Python and SparkSQL interfaces. Familiar with parameters required for tuning and logging
- In-depth hands-on experience on Amazon S3 with Python API (boto3)
- In-depth hands-on experience on Athena SQL as well as Python API (boto3)
- Hands-on experience with AWS lambda
- Deep experience with Redshift database and data mining via Python.
- Knowledge of developing and using data standards comprising the format, representation, definition, structuring, manipulation, tagging, transmission, use, and management of data
- Experience developing and using metadata guidelines to tag data and use the tags as part of a data management strategy
- Experience assessing data solutions for compliance and conformance with guidelines and policies
- Understanding of the use and maintenance of data dictionaries, data models, and data maps in an enterprise business software environment.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org